Chicken tenders with garlic and parmesan are baked and therefore easy to prepare. They are crunchy and tasty on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Forget about fast food and make them for dinner instead!
Everyone loves chicken tenders, but no one wants to be the one standing around frying them! So bake garlic and parmesan chicken breasts in the oven.
Baked chicken cutlets are part of our family menu at least once a month. Simply cut chicken strips, coat them and cook all the chicken tenders in one pan.
Recipe Tips for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloin Recipe
1. How do I make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Nuggets? Cut chicken breasts into nuggets instead of tender, then follow the rest of the recipe.
2. Want more garlic? Add a teaspoon of garlic powder to the breadcrumb mixture.
3. Do you have instructions for frying these chicken tenders? Follow steps 1 to 5 to cut and coat the chicken. Next, heat two tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook about 6 chicken tenders for 3-4 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Repeat with more oil and chicken tenders. Don’t overload the chicken in the pan, or it won’t get crispy.
4. How can I make my chicken breasts crispier? Try cooking the chicken breasts on a rack at the top of the cooking plate if you are having trouble getting the breasts crispy.
5. Any other tips for making chicken breasts crispier? After cooking them, brown them under the broiler for a few minutes.
6. My chicken tenders have stuck to the pan. Any tips? Let them cool a little, then use a thin metal spatula to scrape the chicken tenders with the breading from the pan.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends