Chicken tenders with garlic and parmesan are baked and therefore easy to prepare. They are crunchy and tasty on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Forget about fast food and make them for dinner instead!
Everyone loves chicken tenders, but no one wants to be the one standing around frying them! So bake garlic and parmesan chicken breasts in the oven.
Baked chicken cutlets are part of our family menu at least once a month. Simply cut chicken strips, coat them and cook all the chicken tenders in one pan.
Recipe Tips for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloin Recipe
1. How do I make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Nuggets? Cut chicken breasts into nuggets instead of tender, then follow the rest of the recipe.
2. Want more garlic? Add a teaspoon of garlic powder to the breadcrumb mixture.
3. Do you have instructions for frying these chicken tenders? Follow steps 1 to 5 to cut and coat the chicken. Next, heat two tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook about 6 chicken tenders for 3-4 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Repeat with more oil and chicken tenders. Don’t overload the chicken in the pan, or it won’t get crispy.
4. How can I make my chicken breasts crispier? Try cooking the chicken breasts on a rack at the top of the cooking plate if you are having trouble getting the breasts crispy.
5. Any other tips for making chicken breasts crispier? After cooking them, brown them under the broiler for a few minutes.
6. My chicken tenders have stuck to the pan. Any tips? Let them cool a little, then use a thin metal spatula to scrape the chicken tenders with the breading from the pan.
To make this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
1 cup buttermilk
½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
½ cup of cornflake crumbs
1 pound of tender chicken (about 10)
3 tablespoons of melted butter
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Place buttermilk in a bowl, mix Parmesan and cornflake crumbs and place in another bowl. Place the chicken tenders in the buttermilk and soak for about 15 minutes. Then dip each tender into the cheese crumb mixture to cover completely and place on the baking sheet. Pour the melted butter over the chicken tenders. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until tender is crispy and golden brown and cooked through. Eat up!