This Moist Pineapple Cake is scrumptious! Every crumb of this old-fashioned cake is flavorful, moist, and filled with pineapple.
For the cake:
1 Can of crushed pineapple undrained
2 C. All purpose flour
1 ½ C. Sugar
2 Large eggs
2 tsp. Baking soda
For the icing:
8 oz. Cream cheese softened
1 Stick of butter softened
2 C. Powdered sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the ingredients for the cake until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients for the icing until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the icing over the warm cake and let cool before serving.