Love these,I make mine w/Turkey .
1 ½ lb. Ground beef
½ C. Chopped bell pepper
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
¼ C. Bbq sauce
⅔ C. Bread crumbs
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 large egg
Salt and pepper to taste
For the glaze:
¼ C. BBQ sauce
¼ C. Ketchup
1 Tbsp. Honey
How to make Mini Meatloaf Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ingredients for the meatloaf into a mixing bowl, and knead with your hands until well combined.
- Place the mixture evenly in 10 sections of a well-greased muffin tin.
- Stir together the ingredients for the glaze, and top each mini meatloaf with it.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until browned and cooked completely through.
YIELD: 10 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 267TOTAL FAT: 13gSATURATED FAT: 5gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 79mgSODIUM: 378mgCARBOHYDRATES: 17gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 9gSUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0gPROTEIN: 20g