- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages of refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 cup your favorite Kraft shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the soup in the skillet.
- Unroll 1 package crescent roll dough and press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press the seams to seal.
- Layer half the beef mixture and half the cheese in the pie plate. Repeat the layers. Unroll the remaining dough. Place the dough over the filling and press the edges to seal, if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.